The simple fact is that throughout Ontario, city streets are designed for vehicles, not cyclists or pedestrians.
Our bicycle accident and pedestrian injury lawyers believe that everyone has an equal right to use the streets and roadways safely. They couple this with knowing how to help you navigate the complicated accident benefit forms as well as bringing legal action against whoever injured you.
So, if you or someone you know has been injured riding a bike or as a pedestrian, call the bike and pedestrian accident lawyers here at Gosai Law today.
The most common bike and pedestrian accidents that can cause injury are:
- “Dooring,” where a car door opens and a cyclist hits it
- Failing to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk
- Traffic, road rage, and violence
- Distracted driving by the operator of a car, van, truck, bus or taxi
- Carelessness at blind intersections or on curves in the road
- Not knowing the law requiring 1-meter space when passing a bike
- Dog Attacks