Immigration Law

Immigration Lawyers who assist you every step of the way

We are Greater Toronto Area Immigration Lawyers who specialize in finding practical solutions for each client across Ontario, including Mississauga, Brampton, and Markham to make your transition to Canada a smooth one.

All Immigration matters are unique. You can be assured that we take on each matter carefully to find the best solution for you as you begin the transition to Canada to live, work, or visit. We can handle issues from the most complex and difficult refugee claims, to more straightforward visitor visas for you and/or your family. Read below for the list of services we provide and contact us if you have an inquiry.

Permanent Residency Applications
Those who wish to apply for permanent residency in Canada can do so through various avenues. Our team is equipped to assist you with Refugee Claims, Sponsorship Applications, Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds Applications (Criminal and Medical Inadmissibility), Express Entry (Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Federal Skilled Worker Program), Parental & Spousal Sponsorship, and Provincial Nominee Programs. ​​Eligibility requirements vary for each program, and candidates must meet these requirements to apply by creating a profile detailing personal information, including skills, work experience, language ability, and education. Successful candidates may also have eligible dependents and spouses to accompany them along these Permanent Residency and Citizenship pathways.
Study Permits
Once you are accepted into a Canadian education institution (from the list of Designated Learning Institutions approved by the government), you will need to see if you meet all other eligibility criteria. This might include ensuring you have enough funds to support yourself while you are here, pay your tuition as well as all other fees associated with living and studying in Canada. Canada offers a range of excellent educational institutions attractive to international students. To apply, applicants can submit their application to the visa office responsible in their country of residence, or online. It is important to leave sufficient time for processing applications before the proposed start date of the course of study. We can assist you in completing the necessary forms and meeting important application deadlines.
Visitor Visas
There are a range of ways to apply for a visitor visa in Canada. Depending on your citizenship, you may require a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) to enter Canada. You may need to find out if you are visiting from a visa-exempt country in order to see what options are available to you. If you wish to visit family in Canada, you may be interested in a Super Visa to Canada, which allows eligible parents and grandparents to visit relatives in the country for up to two years without renewing status. You may also apply for a Canada Visitor Extension and Visitor Records from within Canada, depending on your situation.
Work Permits
Our immigration lawyers specialize in various work permit applications for foreign nationals interested in working in Canada, such as Post-Graduate Work Permits and Bridging Open Work Permits. With over 60 different immigration programs available in Canada, selecting the appropriate program tailored to one’s unique circumstances is crucial for a speedy and successful application. Work permits in Canada can offer a gateway to great job opportunities and, in some cases, a path to permanent residency in Canada. Our team offers extensive assessments and thorough preparation to ensure a successful application process for you. We can help you choose the right program that aligns with your needs and goals.

The standards and requirements for all types of visas and permits for Canada vary greatly. We will help you gather all the necessary information for your application so that everything is filed properly and deadlines are met.

Our immigration law team is diligent, reliable, and known for providing excellent services to clients from around the globe. Do not hesitate to reach out if you have an inquiry. Our phone number is (905) 595-2225 or email

You must report your accident!
In the aftermath of a motor vehicle accident, it is your responsibility to report your accident to your insurer and to the police. Our team is here to help you and guide you through the rest of the process.
The Application for Accident Benefits must be filed within 7 days of the accident
The Accident Benefits Application Package has to be submitted within 30 days of the accident
The person being sued has to be notified within 120 days of the accident.
Are you unable to return to work after the incident and eligible for Long Term Disability?
LEARN MORE about the process of Long Term Disability claims and benefits.

Latest Insights

Our blog carries ideas and information you will find useful as we move your case forward.
Contact Us
We will help you navigate your legal matter with your best interest at heart.
(905) 595-2225